It is often a challenging task to get your message heard and remembered as our brain processing speed are different so do our adaptability to the terminologies. Very often, we speak in a manner that only we or a person with a similar understanding level can understand.
Though their is neither a magic formula to get your message heard and nor it is a rocket science to master it and any person can master the art of effective communication for maximum remembrance by effective practice and adopting few tips. I saw many sales person blowing away their deal because of too much information or too little of it.
When you are communicating with any client or pitching to any prospect, you should always remember that you should always provide the exact amount of knowledge without giving client an overdose of information as it may make forget the key information which are very much relevant for closing the deal. Given below are some of the key points you should follow while pitching to your client for maximum retention and recalling by them.
- Always help your clients hear or understand what you are saying
- Naturalize your communication by memorizing key information and personalizing it as per the client
- Always have bullet points ahead of key information and always keep the communication on those bullet points for maximum remembrance
- Your client should do the maximum talking and you should be listening to him
- Always show interest what he is saying and communicate your interest through your body language
- Do not overuse humor as it will hurt the communication process
When a client is asking question which require a bullet point answers always give him a answer in that format as it will help him to remember. Your communication should always be accompanied by a phrasal verb which includes a call to action.